Re: Tech Writing Courses at SFU

Subject: Re: Tech Writing Courses at SFU
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:03:18 -0800

Darren Barefoot wrote:

Based on reputation and anecdotal evidence, my
first choice of the institutions that Bruce mentioned is BCIT. Of
course, it may also be the appeal of their downtown campus.

I'd second the BCIT courses, too. They have a very professional approach, and most courses are very demanding, with lots of assignments and high expectations of students.

I've heard very good things about the Vancouver Film School courses, too, but I can't speak from personal experience about them.

"No safe house in Birmingham, I found no peace in Skye,
The green fields of Derry were just another lie,
Wrap the barbed wire round me, say I don't belong,
Kick me till I couldn't move, then tell me to move on."
-OysterBand, "The Deserter"

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for? http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr