RE: better safe than sorry.

Subject: RE: better safe than sorry.
From: Stephen McDermott <Stephen -dot- McDermott -at- PREMERA -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 12:19:20 -0800

Kel <Asking about trademarks>,

It depends entirely upon the document, which you did not specify.

This question is on the CMS FAQ, and I will defer to that, as it defers to
trademark lawyers in uncertain cases.

"In publications that are not advertising or sales materials, all that is
necessary is to use the proper spelling and capitalization of the name of
the product. A trademark attorney can tell you when the use of the symbol is
required". http://www.press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/cmosfaq.html