Web Site Controls

Subject: Web Site Controls
From: "Steve Goldberg" <steveg -at- raqia -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:46:10 -0500

Hi All,

We would like to force visitors to our web site to fill out a
registration form before being allowed to view some of our more
sensitive documents. Additionally, we would like the authority to grant
or deny the viewing of other documents based on information provided by
said registration form. Someone with authority would view the form and
permit or deny, by providing a password or sending a denial page.
Does anyone know of any off-the-shelf, programs to accomplish this?

Thanks so much,

Steve