Re: When the thesaurus attacks...

Subject: Re: When the thesaurus attacks...
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:37:12 -0800 (PST)

> simple. What do you fine people think? Should she keep those
> verbs or go with my WONDERFUL suggestions?

She could keep them or change them. Your suggestions are your
opinion...only after your explaination was I reminded of your
definition of Invoke.

I've seen perfectly usable documentation that used her word choices
and the same for your word choices.

Whether to use one word or another when their meanings are both close
and accepted is not my priority. My prioties are based around how
accurate and comprehesive her instructons were....but that is my
opinion and I know that some opinions on this list differ. If they
were accurate, I'd leave her wording alone...

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer

http://greetings.yahoo.com