Who wants to work with a grinch?!

Subject: Who wants to work with a grinch?!
From: "Gordon Graham" <gordon -at- gordonandgordon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:13:13 -0500

Right on, Deborah and Eric!

I am a relative late-comer to techwr-l, I've only subscribed for six months
or so. I am regularly knocked out by the generosity of some many posters and
the incredible resource this list represents. And the amazing amount of
energy that Eric and Deb pour into it.

And the mean-spiritedness of some of the snipers and gripers who come on to
vent in front of thousands of our peers.

I have a modest tip for those who prefer to dump on other people instead of
offering any insights of your own: you are undermining your own
short-sighted, selfish purposes!! Some of us have long memories. We are
making a list. We are checking it twice. And if we are ever in a position to
hire you, or give you a contract, or take a contract from you, or join your
team, we probably won't. Who wants to work with a grinch?

Gordon Graham, partner
Gordon & Gordon
(514) 488-1875
www.gordonandgordon.com