RE: ADMIN: RE: Network Security Article Clarification

Subject: RE: ADMIN: RE: Network Security Article Clarification
From: Ellen Vanrenen <ellen -dot- vanrenen -at- clear-technology -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:05:48 -0700

I have certainly received my fair share of "sniping" emails. I'm still here
and still learning quite a bit from this list.
However, the two remarks (mine was one) about Tracy's email obviously were
meant as compliments to her enjoyable writing style and humorous post and
certainly NOT as an insult to a very intelligent and valued contributor to
this list.
As someone who has written his fair share of "pointed" responses, Andrew
probably enjoyed Tracy's email as much as I did (though I don't presume to
speak for him).