RE: Working Abroad

Subject: RE: Working Abroad
From: "Carey Jennifer (Cry)" <jennifer -dot- carey -at- cdi -dot- cerberus -dot- ch>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 13:30:14 +0100

Kim,

What kind of advice are you looking for? Are you trying to find avenues for
employment or are you interested in simply knowing more about the potential
highs and lows of the experience itself?

A good portal to the online expat community is www.expatexchange.com There
you can address specific questions to the relatively large community. There
is also a job offer/search area (though I don't know how valuable that is
not having used it myself).

The ease of finding work abroad depends very much on the culture of the
country you are interested in. Some countries are easier than others....

Regards,
Jennifer