Modifying the MIF doclet template (tables)

Subject: Modifying the MIF doclet template (tables)
From: chris sherwood <chris -at- valicert -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:47:45 -0800

I am using the MIF doclet application to get Java docs into Frame.
The problem I am having is that we use a 7.5 x 9 page size (The original
template is 8.5 x 11).
When I resize the template, everything works when I generate the MIFs,
except the tables (for the classes, methods, etc.) are all still sized for
8.5 x 11 pages.
I resized the tables in the template and applied the format to all tables
using the update all in the table designer. If I insert a new table, it is
the correct size.
Anyone have any insight on how to get the tables to come out correctly?
Thanks,
cs