Re: Word & Frame --> HTML

Subject: Re: Word & Frame --> HTML
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:37:51 -0800 (PST)

This may be dirty, but do you have Frame and Word? If so, why not use
Word to convert Word to HTML and Frame to convert Frame to HTML. You
aren't after the BEST conversion since nobody wants to spend money on
legacy stuff, but will be good enough.

What I would do is make sure you are using the lastest version of
Word and download their pluggin that is supposed to produce the
cleanest HTML code.

--- Jim Lowry <lowry_j -at- hotmail -dot- com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have to convert a slew of lengthy legacy documents (>50 pages)
> from their
> native environments (various versions of WORD, Framemaker, et. al.)
> into PDF
> and HTML formats for posting on the web.

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer

http://personals.yahoo.com