SOS: RHTML WebHelp Styles: ? Marks & Other Weird Stuff

Subject: SOS: RHTML WebHelp Styles: ? Marks & Other Weird Stuff
From: "Cook, Jenise" <jenise -dot- cook-crabbe -at- pacificlife -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:43:01 -0800

(Also posted to the HATT list.)

We're working in RHTML's WebHelp. We changed some of our styles within the
WYSIWIG and confirmed them within the CSS file (made no changes w/in the
CSS). And now... in the Styles drop-down list, some (not all) of our styles
have questions marks where the paragraph symbol usually is.

Help! I searched the archives and didn't find any previous posts. How to I
make sure those ? go away and the paragraphy symbol is back?

SOS,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jenise Cook-Crabbe
Sr. Technical Writer
Pacific Life Insurance Company
jenise -dot- cook-crabbe -at- pacificlife -dot- com

Jenise Cook-Crabbe, x. 8385
Smell of autumn--
Heart longs
For the four-mat room