Re: The Problem is not MS, but OS(was Microsoft, Monopolies, and Rum)

Subject: Re: The Problem is not MS, but OS(was Microsoft, Monopolies, and Rum)
From: Rebecca <rjstevenson -at- sprynet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 16:32:30 -0500

At 3:56 PM -0500 11/8/01, Mdjwrites -at- aol -dot- com wrote:

What needs to happen now, for Microsoft to truly be challenged, is for computer mfgs. to load alternative operating systems, such as Linux, on PC's.

Dell ships computers with Red Hat Linux installed.

http://www.dell.com/us/en/esg/topics/linux_linuxhome.htm

Me, I'm one of those Apple cultists. :-)

Rebecca Stevenson

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr