RE: What Gives!!!

Subject: RE: What Gives!!!
From: "McDonald, Guy A." <Guy -dot- A -dot- McDonald -at- conoco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:40:24 -0600

Well the slow at wit are everywhere ... runaway!!!!!!!!!

Last week, a subscriber to this list solicited some of us to evaluate his
work. I agreed, but then my schedule got crazy and I had to back out.

So I sent a letter of regret, and got a note from another person in his
company. That gentleman informed me that this guy did not obtain permission
to release the material.

I'm not sure if the colleges are to blame for cranking out individuals with
low standards or what. But the event of violating NDAs seems to crop up more
now, at least in my mind.

Guy McDonald
Information Development Manager
Technical Information Architects, Inc.
http://www.tiainfo.com

~~~~~~~~~~~
Interesting...

I was just looking at some of the latest tools for a
new project and it seems like eHelp has copied
KnowledgeBase.net's ROI page. Or maybe they just look
too similar!!!

http://www.knowledgebase.net/products/roi.asp

and

http://www.ehelp.com/products/roboassist/calculator.asp

I really appreciate KnowledgeBase.net supporting the
list, and it irritates me to see eHelp copying their
ideas.

Ed

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr