Certifications

Subject: Certifications
From: Steve Hayhurst <shayhurs -at- accessone -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 23:59:47 -0800

This may have been discussed earlier, so excuse it appearing again. I've
been writing for over ten years and along the way, I have had an
opportunity to branch off on various projects into nonwriting areas such
as Content Management, Web architecture and adminsitration--even 3D
work.

Unfortunately, Accreditations and Certifications have fallen by the
wayside due to the need to pay the bills and market myself.

What I am looking for is suggestions on Accreditations and
Certifications that would be complementary to the Technical
Writing--even better if I could get some for these other areas that I
have the experience in.

TIA

Steve Hayhurst
-----
email: shayhurs -at- accessone -dot- com
site 1: http://www.accessone.com/~shayhurs
site 2: http://mywebpage.netscape.com/shayhurs/index.htm (3D work)

Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness.
-- James Thurber

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr