RE: Strange Interview Practices?

Subject: RE: Strange Interview Practices?
From: edunn -at- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 14:45:54 -0500

"After all, it's 1/3 (or more) of our weekdays."

While this is really tilting at windmills, I've read this number before in a
recent post to the list in the Block me Amadeus thread (written by Shauna).
If you work 8 hours a day, by my calculation, you're devoting half your day to
the job. Unless we're going to decide sleep is an optional personal time
activity. Add the time to commute to and from work and that can be far more than
half your day gone.
When I hear 1/3 of your day is work all I can think is either you're super-human
and barely sleep or your work hours are incredibly short.

Eric L. Dunn

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/publish/default.asp