RE: Documentation Bulletins/Change Notices

Subject: RE: Documentation Bulletins/Change Notices
From: Wade Courtney <wade -dot- courtney -at- nocpulse -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 08:41:59 -0800

Mary,

Every three weeks I go through the engineering bug list and document bugs
that have been fixed. I also document new features in the product. I
update the User Guide AND I construct a pdf version of the Release Notes.
The user Guide is available in PDF and HTML, and the Release Notes are
available only in PDF. The release notes are sent to our customers via
email from our professional services department. Since we have a new
software release every three weeks, the release notes and user guide get
updated and published every three week. I use Frame > Web Works Pro and
Adobe Acrobat.

I should mention that our product is totally web-based.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

C. Wade Courtney
Technical Writer
Webmaster
NOCPulse Inc.
1284 Geneva Dr.
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Direct 408.541.2847
Fax 408.735.3775
mailto:wade -at- nocpulse -dot- com

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/publish/default.asp