RE: IE4 and CSS

Subject: RE: IE4 and CSS
From: Darren Barefoot <Darren -dot- Barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:37:02 -0000

Hi,

Well, I can't actually answer your question, but you might take some solace
in the fact that use of IE 4 is down to 2 - 7% of total browser usage,
according to http://www.upsdell.com/BrowserNews/stat.htm and
http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp. Additionally, if yours
is a site aimed at business users, they're unlikely to be using such an old
browser. So, you might be able to, just, you know, eschew your problem.
Thanks.

Darren "I wish somebody had won the browser war" Barefoot.

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/publish/default.asp