Re: Need New Concepts to Discuss (Was RE: Need help please)

Subject: Re: Need New Concepts to Discuss (Was RE: Need help please)
From: Iggy <iggy_1996dp -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 06:13:18 -0800 (PST)

Perspectives are going to change from time to time, so
bringing up the old stuff is indeed valid, as the
advice shared 5 years ago may not be valid now. I
agree with David; if you want a new topic, write it up
and send it off to the list. Else if you're sick of
the revisited threads, don't read them. Makes sense to
me. Personally I find these repeat threads
interesting, as yes, different advice comes out every
time. And if you pay attention, sometimes the person
who asked the question before is offereing answers
now, taking what was learned form the list and learned
from implementing that list kknowledge translated into
in theur situation. The more insight and perspectives
we share, the more valuable this list becomes.

http://personals.yahoo.com