Re: French index words in RoboHelp 9.x: we have a winner!

Subject: Re: French index words in RoboHelp 9.x: we have a winner!
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:15:53 -0700

"Hart, Geoff" wrote:

> Thanks to demrfire -at- yahoo -dot- com, who provided a rapid solution to my problem
> with unacceptable apostrophes: type them from the numeric keyboard, using
> Alt 0146. That's an awfully annoying way to do this, but heck, it works, and
> that's all that counts.

Alt+0146 will give you the typographic closing quotation mark (?),
rather than the single hash mark (') typically used to abbreviate
measurements in feet. That character is Alt+039, if you need it.

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer 3, still the easiest way to create and maintain real
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

Now including options for HTML Help and JavaHelp indexes, too!