RE: Secretary Proofing Manuals?

Subject: RE: Secretary Proofing Manuals?
From: TDean -at- envirosys -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:26:26 -0400

Tracy wrote:
You're making some pretty big assumptions. Perhaps she is underworked (it
*does* happen, you know) and needs another project.

Quills wrote:

Like I said, when she starts missing deadlines, and manuals/products
miss release because they exec. assistant doesn't have time to
proofread and approve, then you can get them to change the policy.

I agree with some of the Whirlers that I should be grateful for fresh eyes,
and that admin. assistants have alot to contribute - I used to be one!

However, our exec. assist. IS *overloaded*. I think when the "uppers"
start to see a trend in manuals holding up the release/update, I will bring
up the subject to management again.

Tina Dean

=^.^=
*

"Tracy Boyington"
<tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
.org> cc:
Sent by: Subject: RE: Secretary Proofing Manuals?
bounce-techwr-l-81152 -at- lists -dot- r
aycomm.com

10/24/2001 05:19 PM
Please respond to "Tracy
Boyington"

You're making some pretty big assumptions. Perhaps she is underworked (it
*does* happen, you know) and needs another project.

~~~~~
Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education
Stillwater, OK http://www.okcareertech.org/cimc

>>> <quills -at- airmail -dot- net> 10/24/01 04:13PM >>>

Like I said, when she starts missing deadlines, and manuals/products
miss release because they exect assistant doesn't have time to
proofread and approve, then you can get them to change the policy.