clear screenshots in Frame

Subject: clear screenshots in Frame
From: "Nancy Mignone" <n_mignone -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:27:31 -0600

Hello,

Can someone recommend resources for me about how to get clear screenshots on screen and in print in FrameMaker?

I have been using Word, and my screenshots usually look quite clear on the screen and in print, so I've never thought much about them. Now, in Frame, they look pixilated and blurred when I import them. I don't know how to set up Snagit to capture them optimally, and I don't know the dpi to choose to import them.

I realize this is a complex subject. Of course, I can't be taught any of this in an e-mail, but I am hoping some of you could point me to books or other resources that I can study in order to get the knowledge I need.

TIA

New Mexico: attend the entire event or select a single day. For details and online registration, visit http://ieeepcs.org/2001