Office 2000 XP?

Subject: Office 2000 XP?
From: TDean -at- envirosys -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:27:28 -0400

Hello,

Does anyone in here use Word 2000 XP? What do you think of it so far?
I am currently having a frustrating situation:
I received a new computer that has an OEM version of Office 2000 XP, which
is NOT compatible with Doc to Help. I cannot downgrade because of the OEM
licensing conflicts. I might have to either go back to my old computer, get
another new one, or split a project between my co-worker where I can work
on printed documentation in Word and hand over the doc when the time comes
to generate the online help for our software.

Any comments and/or suggestions? (Please respond to me or list with polite
and considerate e-mails only, thank you.)

Tina Dean

=^.^=
*

Announcing new options for IPCC 01, October 24-27 in Santa Fe.
Attend the entire event, select a single day, or sign up for
a Saturday postconference workshop. http://ieeepcs.org/2001