Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Mark Moloney" <mmoloney -at- network365 -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 17:01:54 +0100

But, surely, we should eschew obfuscation and, with carefully punctuated
amplifications and literary allusions, intermingled with jargon and slang,
by indirections find directions out, so that our readers can get their heads
around it? Language, for all of its slings and arrows, is not confusing
enough without a liberal interpolation of commas; and semicolons, too.