RE: PDF problem and question about what are appropriate topics fo r th is list

Subject: RE: PDF problem and question about what are appropriate topics fo r th is list
From: "Dugas, Andrew" <ADugas -at- eTranslate -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:19:54 -0700

Hmm, it sounds like your bookmark levels settings are wrongly configured
when you create the .ps file.

When you print to file from Frame (I assume), check the Acrobat Data box and
open the PDF set up button.

The left pane in the resulting window shows which paragraph styles will
become bookmarks. Styles all the to the left appear as first level
bookmarks, styles one click to the right are second level and so on. So, for
example, your Chapter Title might be all to the left, H1 one click to the
right, H2 two clicks to the right, and so on as far as you want to go.

HTH

Andy