RE: User Documentation in XP environment (Possible Process)

Subject: RE: User Documentation in XP environment (Possible Process)
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:45:59 +1000

Laura I don't like the idea from two points.

#1: XP writing has the reviewer watching the writer... they share the task
same as the softies share the coding tasks in pairs.

#2: A module review (iterate iterate iterate) won't generate a full story.

I DO like the general tasking idea though - ie - each module concept needs a
story behind it. The story will require changes as it develops, with
traditional change management to control that.

Steve Hudson
Principal Technical Writer
Wright Technologies (Aus)
steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au
(612) 9518-1822
The best way to predict the future... is to create it!