Database model diagrams

Subject: Database model diagrams
From: Corry Clybouw <Corry -dot- Clybouw -at- quadrat -dot- be>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:13:32 +0200

Hi

Thanks to all you people who helped me out with my last question :
visualizing relations in databases. Visio reverse engineering seems to do
the trick for me.

I have one additional question: the relations are represented with a
connector between tables. But I would like to have connectors between
COLUMNS in tables. Does anyone know how this can be achieved?

When I double-click a connector, and view the properties of the connection,
Visio gives me this detailed information: the connection between the columns
in the tables. This means, that Visio succeeded in withdrawing this
information from the database but it is not visualized in the diagram.

Can anyone help my out? Thanks in advance !!!

Corry

Met vriendelijke groeten - Meilleures salutations - Best regards
-----
Corry Clybouw
Documentation Author

mailto: corry -dot- clybouw -at- quadrat -dot- be

Quadrat Medical Software
Kortrijksesteenweg 157
B-9830 Sint-Martens-Latem
Tel: +32 (0)9 280 25 00