What do you call these?

Subject: What do you call these?
From: Joyce Fetterman <JoyceF -at- gtsoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:01:19 -0400

I need to document some features of software applications that will apply
only to a few users. We don't want to include this information in the
product doc, because for most users it would raise more questions than it
answers. We will provide this info to customers on a need-to-know basis.

Our company used to call such documents "Extended Product References". To
me, that's a lot of syllables that don't say much.

Can anyone suggest a better name for these documents? Please copy me
directly with replies, as I'm on digest. Thanks.

Joyce

Benjamin Franklin

online registration, and more on http://ieeepcs.org/2001/