RE: Ethical question about resumes

Subject: RE: Ethical question about resumes
From: "Maggie Secara" <maggiros2 -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:27:40 -0700

Without being able to see either your resume OR the ads you're answering, it's
hard to know why you're getting no responses. If you're not getting nibbles
even from local companies or recruiters, it's probably something else in your
resume that needs some work. Changing your apparent address won't work in that
case, ethical or not.

Maggie Secara
~interview tomorrow!

<snip>