RE: Wrong List

Subject: RE: Wrong List
From: "Scott Wilborne" <wilbornes -at- vtls -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:01:45 -0400

It's more probable that someone who knows the answer to your question has
either not yet read your message or has not had time to respond. It is also
possible that no one on the list knows the answer to your question. I feel
certain that if some one does know the answer, they will come forward.
Please be patient.