OT: TRIBUTE TO THE UNITED STATES

Subject: OT: TRIBUTE TO THE UNITED STATES
From: Uma_Nakkeeran <Uma_Nakkeeran -at- satyam -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:29:01 +0530

<<Second of all, let me say how angered I was when I read your posting. I
> really resent being subjected to this outrageously one-sided, whining
> peace of disinformation. This is exactly the type of narrow mindedness
> that got us in the situation we're in right now. This article is riddled
> with the same gross inaccuracies and exageration that I am sure was used
> by the persons who fomented these attacks to rally people to their madly
> cause.
> So please, spare us the humiliation of using the same lowly tactics that
> where used by the killers.>>

Well said Sylvie.
I do not mean to be part of some reform group and i dont intend to kindle
the feeling of racism. As i said in my whole hearted prayer, we all belong
to one community...i think it will take few 100 years to think of ourselves
as Earthians....

With Warm Regards,
Uma Nakkeeran
Satyam Computer Services Ltd.,
"Smile is contagious but harmless disease"