RE: Article: The e-book era is here (despite reports to the contr ary)

Subject: RE: Article: The e-book era is here (despite reports to the contr ary)
From: "Swallow, William" <WSwallow -at- courion -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:20:51 -0400

eBook is a proprietary technology. Few of the examples in the article really
centered on eBooks. Instead it focused on electronic literature/information.
I should hope that the growth of online information isn't a surprise to
anyone on this list, especially given the growing number of online help,
PDF, and HTML questions being asked over the past few years. So yes, the
article and my experience agree fundamentally, but not in terminology.

*****************
BILL SWALLOW
Technical Writer
C O U R I O N C O R P O R A T I O N
1881 Worcester Road
Framingham, Mass. 01701
T E L * 508-879-8400 x316
F A X * 508-879-8500
www.courion.com
THIS EMAIL CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
MEANT FOR THE INTENDED RECIPIENT ONLY. PLEASE
DELETE THIS IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT IN ERROR.