Re: Thank you, Eric

Subject: Re: Thank you, Eric
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:37:37 -0500

Either forum is fine with me. I just said to a co-worker who was poring over
today's paper that I don't want to see it anymore, but I can't look away. I
think that seeing and hearing the details again and again is about the only
thing that makes such unimaginable scenes and events seem real. It's part of
processing something that's too huge to grasp all at once.

On a related note, I received an insightful but long post from another list I
subscribe to. It is simply commentary, not news or information. I won't send the
whole thing to the entire list, but if anyone is interested, contact me
privately; I have received permission to forward it.

Jo