Re: Nostradamus??

Subject: Re: Nostradamus??
From: "Janet Valade" <jvalade1 -at- san -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 10:40:00 -0700

I found the following at a Nostradamus web site:
http://www.nostradamus-repository.org/

Janet
The following quatrain has been circulating the Internet after the WTC
bombings.

In the City of God there will be a great thunder,
two brothers torn apart by chaos,
while the fortress endures, the great leader will sucumb.
The third big war will begin when the big city is burning.

It is NOT by Nostradamus