RE: FWD: Software Info

Subject: RE: FWD: Software Info
From: "Mike Starr" <writstar -at- wi -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 01:01:08 -0500

Word should work just fine for smaller size pages; Choose the File>>Page
Setup menu item, set page size to "Custom" and then edit the height and
width of the paper. Before doing that you might want to have a chat with
your print vendor to see what sort of production issues might be involved
in the paper size. 5½ x 8½ is exactly half an 8½ x 11 sheet; I'm producing
a document that size right now.

Mike

---
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Technical Illustrator
Graphic Designer - Desktop Publisher - MS Office Expert
Office: (262) 694-1028 - Pager: (414) 318-9509 - Fax: (262) 697-6334
Home (262) 694-0932 - mike -at- writestarr -dot- com - http://www.writestarr.com