RE: Single Sourcing with RoboHelp and Microsoft Word

Subject: RE: Single Sourcing with RoboHelp and Microsoft Word
From: John James <John_James -at- PRESENCE -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 08:18:09 +1000

Nice article

This is similar to the way I work.

I have one question. How do you handle table formatting? This is the only
formatting that doesn't seem to translate from the Robohelp files to the
Printed Doc. Apart from a little pagination, the major editing I have to do
when exporting to word is to add lines and shading back to my tables.

Any advice?

John James
Technical Writer
Presence Online

+61 (0)2 9415 4900 tel
+61 (0)2 9412 3053 fax
+61 (0)2 9406 3912 dir

level 2 south tower 1-5 railway street
chatswood NSW 2067 australia

sydney . london . boston . los angeles . mexico city
www.presence.com.au | www.aptrix.com | www.itexpeditions.com

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain information
that is confidential and is subject to legal privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this
message or attachments. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of Presence
Online. Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and
defects.