Re: Indexing...

Subject: Re: Indexing...
From: "Michael West" <mbwest -at- bigpond -dot- net -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 08:19:22 +1000

Khaleel Mohiuddin wrote

> I am in this group, so I can learn abit more than what I know from the
> wisdom of others and also share what I know with people that know less than
> I do. I am not in here to be badgered by people like you. And for your
> information...

And are you planning on sharing that knowledge
with the group?

How did you solve your indexing problem?

What gave me a hint that you might have some
problems with English was not your name, but
your writing.

Many people, as I said, often say "index"
when they mean "table of contents." It is not
that they don't know the difference, but just that
they sometimes use the wrong word.

It is a common error. I wouldn't go getting my shorts
in a knot over it if I were you.

Cheers, mate.

--
Michael West