Using Batch Process in Adobe Acrobat 5.0

Subject: Using Batch Process in Adobe Acrobat 5.0
From: Ingrid Grove <IGrove -at- Fincentric -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:27:37 -0700

Does anyone have suggestions on how to figure out this PDF issue:

I'm trying to simultaneously convert multiple Word 2000 documents into
multiple PDF docs (Adobe Acrobat 5.0) but I get the following error: "Unable
to open documents" and then it lists all the docs I selected for
conversion.

I don't have any trouble converting one document at a time. This includes
using the following process:
Converting the doc from it's authoring application (MS Word 2000)using the
PDF icon AND
Converting the doc from it's authoring application (MS Word 2000)using FILE
>PRINT > and then selecting Acrobat Distiller.

I'm not having much luck in the Help Files.

Am I correct in assuming that the Batch Process should be able to do this
function? It would make my life SO much easier if the answer is yes!

Looking forward to any suggestions you may have.

IG