Re: What is a word attachment?

Subject: Re: What is a word attachment?
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 10:57:04 -0500

You have to use MS Word to create a Word document (attachment). Check your Save
As options in your word processing program. Sometimes you can save it in another
word processing format (e.g. Word). Worse case scenario, you save it as rtf,
which SHOULD open beautifully in Word. Be sure and warn whoever you're sending
it to that you had to save it in rtf because you don't have Word.

HTH

Jo Byrd