Word Count in FM Books

Subject: Word Count in FM Books
From: "Cédric Simard" <cedricns -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 10:10:09 +0200

Hi all,

In FrameMaker, I know the Word Count option, which works well for documents - i.e. a single FrameMaker file.
But how do you do to count the total amount of words a FrameMaker book contains?

My books usually contain about 30 files. So, you can easily understand that I would not like to have to individually count the number of words of all the files in my book to get the total amount of words of the book.

CEDRIC SIMARD

A landmark hotel, one of America's most beautiful cities, and three and a half days of immersion in the state of the art: