RE: Question about worth (was eLance)

Subject: RE: Question about worth (was eLance)
From: Wally <Wally -at- pctrader -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:27:04 -0700

In years past I was one of those 'hiring managers,' and it never bothered
me, in principal, to have people working for (reporting to) me who made more
than I. Didn't happen very often, but in my experience it was well worth it.
Usually HR/Personnel was the bigger problem.

Wally Glassett
Technical Documentation
Digital Integrator, Inc.
Incline Village, NV