RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Carol Anne T. Wall" <mmpc0014 -at- pclink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 07:13:15 -0500

I work for an insurance company. How interested would YOU be in the following subjects, which are my primary projects?

agent compensation structures
modified endowment contract calculations and processing
documenting what gets pulled from the mainframe to the web site (field to field documentation)

That's about as exciting as it gets. I'd have to respond "* Not at all interested in the subject".

Carol Anne
Carol Anne Wall, FLMI, CL
Technical Writer, Minnesota Life Ins. Co. - Individual Business Technology
St. Paul, MN USA
mmpc0014 -at- pclink -dot- com