Software solution

Subject: Software solution
From: "Paul Kent" <pkent -at- tripathimaging -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:35:29 -0700

I'm looking for a program that will give me a list of all of the English
words that can be spelled using the letters a - g.

Is this something that exists? I've found sites for anagrams, but I'm not
looking to use all of the letters and anyway, there don't seem to be any
words that use all 7 letters. I'm just looking for words that can be
"played" using letters of the musical scale: for instance: a, dad, babe,
gad, bead, bad, and so on.

Any ideas out there?

Thanks,

PK