A Different Single Sourcing Question...

Subject: A Different Single Sourcing Question...
From: "Anton Coetzee" <CoetzAJ2 -at- telkom -dot- co -dot- za>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:34:42 +0200

************
If I am right you are just referring to paper based documents - Then I
say YES

In my experience About 30 % to 40 % (1/3) of the content can de
reused directly, another (1/3) with some rework and the remainder is
unique to that User base be it as a User / Training / Reference etc
guide and customized as required but do not change the Master Doc at any
time.

But if referring to Help ie Web / PC and Paper based then a Big NO.

See a previous e-mail of mine with subject "Basic Summary of What TW is
"

HTH
Tron

Learn about tools and technologies for user assistance developers at