RE: [TECHWR-L] formatting suggestion

Subject: RE: [TECHWR-L] formatting suggestion
From: KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:33:42 -0400

I agree that it would be nice to have, but
it's not necessary for your purposes.

As near as I can tell, messages to the list
always arrive with TECHWR-L in the "From:" line.

Set up a filter in your mail-reader to scan all
arriving messages for "TECHWR-L" in the header
and toss any with that string into a separate
folder.

I don't HAVE to view what you people have to say,
unless I deliberately move to my Techwhirl folder
and subject myself to your ramblings... omigod! did
I say that out loud? :-)

/kevin

[snip]>
>I've come close to missing a couple of very large contracts because I
>couldn't differentiate between potential clients' messages and
>those from
>this list. Now I love reading the messages from this list,
>but I need to be
>able to distinguish what comes from here easily.

Learn about tools and technologies for user assistance developers at