Salary Review Time Again...

Subject: Salary Review Time Again...
From: "Peter Lucas" <peterlucas -at- mediaone -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:04:44 -0700

Yes, it's that time again!

I'm looking for some resources on the web that will help me identify average
salaries for tech writers based on region.

If you know of any, please post a message to the list or feel free to e-mail
me directly.

Also, does anybody know what the "cost-of-living" percentage is this year in
the U.S.? Is it still 3.5% or so?

Thanks!

Peter Lucas