RE: Documentation security?

Subject: RE: Documentation security?
From: "Sean O'Donoghue (EPA)" <Sean.O'Donoghue -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:14:02 +1000

Hi all,

I will be handing out the torches....please light them on your way
out.....we shall burn Blaine and those heretic tendencies that Blaine has
displayed after the long winding walk up to Blaine's castle. (in other words
think Frankenstein).

> 'Course if the client truly wanted to create a useful service
(that
> would distinguish it from its competitors), why not create a web
hosting
> service that does not require a users manual? (Sorry, don't mean
to put
> any TWs out of work!!)
>
> -Blaine

Now if we were the teamsters no one in their right mind would put
forward an opinion like this. Of course every product needs a user manual,
where else are users going to place their cup/mug of coffee (and that's one
major human disadvantage with online help - nothing to put your mug on when
trying to think out the problem)?

Being sorry isn't a good enough excuse for being a heretic - just
ask Copernicus or Galileo! Renounce your ways Blaine! Renounce!!!

regards and thanks,
Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes
EAA - User Information Shared Services - MC49 (49.17)

sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
Galileo Galilei