Re: For those who hire... what makes a resume stand out?

Subject: Re: For those who hire... what makes a resume stand out?
From: "K. Joyce McDonald" <KJoyceMcDonald -at- satx -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 17:36:54 -0500

Having learned the hard way that sarcastic replies get you nowhere, I
calmly informed him that it takes months to even learn the basics of
RoboHelp. I then asked him if in a similar situation he would ask one of our
programmers to teach her (the proposal writer) PowerBuilder on the way out.

K. Joyce McDonald
http://home.satx.rr.com/mcdonaldlotts