RE: mif2go

Subject: RE: mif2go
From: "Swallow, William" <WSwallow -at- courion -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:00:22 -0400

Donal wrote:

I have the authorization to buy mif2go
but when I told the man with the company
credit card that I needed to wire the
money he backed off. We have used the
demo version and were very impressed,
but again it's the business of 'send us
cash' that we are a bit disconcerted at.
Any reassurances/thoughts anyone?

Just a thought, as I don't use the product...

I don't think you'd have anything to worry about as far as the purchase is
concerned. They do wire transfer, which is pretty much safe. Seeing as there
are many using the product, I don't think you'll have any problems making
the transaction and enjoying the procuct.

BILL SWALLOW
Technical Writer
C O U R I O N C O R P O R A T I O N
1881 Worcester Road