RE: On the fence

Subject: RE: On the fence
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:45:43 -0400

> and ask STC members to "contribute" articles to it (DON'T
LAUGH...THIS IS ALREADY BEING DONE!!!)

LOL!

In all seriousness, do you think the STC would get more and better quality
papers and submissions from industry (versus academia) if they were to pay a
stipend for articles? Really, I'd like to see more real-world articles in
the STC journal because many of the articles are too topical or too
theoretical. What is the best way to share the knowledge?

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com