Re: footers in Page Maker

Subject: Re: footers in Page Maker
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:29:01 -0500

In our previous episode at 03:09 PM 7/10/01, Erin Christine McLaughlin wrote:

Hey everyone,
I don't know if many of you use Page Maker or not, but I recently began
using it to publish a medical journal. I'm having trouble with the footers
(at least, I assume it's a footer). My predecessor left me a template to
use, and at the bottom of them it has the name of the journal and the
issue and volume number. She has it saying "April 2001," and I need to
change it to "August." However, I can't seem to delete what's already
there. There doesn't seem to be a text box around it. If anyone can help
me, I'd be so grateful. Thanks!

I know this is going to sound stupid, but have you tried going to the Master Page?

--
Beth Friedman / bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
"I don't think editors are any crueller than the general populace, they just have more opportunity."