Re: On the fence

Subject: Re: On the fence
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:34:36 -0400

"Brierley, Sean" wrote:

> I'd not do it.

I have done it in the past and never regretted one line. Your payment
will not in the form of an immediate reward, but more in the form of
professional acceptance. I don't think anyone but the writer can make
that personal decision. To paraphrase an old expression, bread cast on
the waters come back. Only you can decide whether to take the risk of
soggy bread. there is no right or wrong decision on this.

--
Peter
Mailto:peternew -at- optonline -dot- net

Adapting old programs to fit new machines
usually means adapting new machines to
behave like old ones.